Calvin Parallels @Home


Here’s an assorted collection of Calvin and Hobbes parallels from home.
I was reminded of that strip when my 8 yo daughter was told about something that happened when she was 3, couldn’t remember the incident at all, and then commented very sagely, “Ah, the memory problems of young age…”.


Of late, my daughter complains a lot about… well, pretty much everything that we do. And don’t do. I would so love to do what Calvin’s dad did, but she wouldn’t get the mockery, thus robbing me of even that small satisfaction (sigh).

Thanks to the new normal caused by the coronavirus, we have to take our daughter for a walk/cycling everyday, else she doesn’t get tired and can’t sleep easily. And so, sadly, she’s experiencing this sad aspect of life way too early:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Student of the Year

The Retort of the "Luxury Person"

Animal Senses #7: Touch and Remote Touch